Tuesday, May 27, 2008

let there be light.

i'm coughing much lesser , at least for now,....woolah


spy!spy!spy!....nah just a lens test at a camera shop.

everyday would be ending up lying on my bed, scrolling and surfing/uploading/editing/updating photos/research/spamming
on a table desk beside it, then i'll unknowningly fell asleep.that is great.
i can foresee what i'm gonna do in june, hohoho, a major project and revamp my room.

picture of myself using my own camera taken by some other's hand, developed on film.


photo frm jas


could someone sponsor me some credits so i can upgrade to flickr pro?lol.

something to be happy about:
Daido Moriyama (done collaborations with hysteric glamour japan) is a fan of ricoh GR and uses gr1,2 even grd 2 for his gig photos...whoooped.i'm proud to own this baby.

No comments: